SVG 0.00% 1.9¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Application for quotation of securities - LNY, page-208

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3162
    Agree totally. Company has one excuse after another. Most of the year they don’t even bother to make up an excuse. The silence is what LNY is good at.

Covid has stopped progress with NZ. Lmao.

In my opinion the company 14 day NZ Covid quarantine excuse, lol, for sending our MD/ geo, as no point sending the other board members as they are not gold mining experienced, still dont understand why they are here and what they actually do as we are made up of financial accountants, media and lawyer. Total of 5 and they get away with still being on the companies remuneration books. Seriously this has to seriously change imo as it such a really bad look. We only need 3. 2 have to go ASAP in my opinion.

Imo the company has been in self quarantine for years lol especially the last 12 months with no problems and 14 days in NZ is an issue lol. Not much has happened or is happening with low cash that’s the real issue is our cash position. NZ is expensive. Focus on Agate and that seems to be in quarantine as well.

What an unacceptable company imo this has become on many fronts the way I see it. LNY start to communicate good or bad just announce something. So sick of the way this company treats the holders. We invest in a company to see growth of the company and our investment, can any holder seriously say this is what LNY has or is delivering. What does this company really do for the holders. Shocking state of affairs in my opinion and the top holders still reward and support this terrible poor performance. Go figure!!!
    Last edited by docmin24: 27/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.340M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 72888 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 18000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.