SVG 21.9% 2.5¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Application for quotation of securities - LNY, page-45

1. 5,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3183
    Rhaz respectfully disagree completely of what you have posted, you have got it so wrong, can I ask have you ever been involved with delisting of companies previously? I have personally seen a few. Companies never delist when things are going well, it's about ownership and control, so imo looking at LNY it fits this path.

Look at FMS, huge billion $ Todd corporation wanted all the huge deposit of FMS iron ore all for themselves and drained funds to do exactly this. Started with 20% then went to 60% before trying to delist. Wealth and greed isn't worried about stigma or reputation imo. Its all about $$$.

Rhaz... Why hasn't not one institutional or large outside investor taken a position in LNY, please don't talk just to the company go out and ask other large broking firms or other gold directors for an opinion you may be shocked. Open ones mind, eyes and it's a reality check imo.

Lets respectfully agree to disagree mate, only time will tell and from my experience LNY is going straight down this path and I am certainly not scare mongering. It's about remaining Public and dealing with holders or go private and earn the massive upside profits, just think about it! I don't comment about this lightly as I own a large parcel as well.

My take is accumulate more shares get to around 55% ownership then offer holders a buy out price or continue to dilute, then acquire more, then delist is what I suspect will happen. If I am so wrong I will be the first to say I got it wrong. All I am saying is for holders to think about this possibility as the company says very little and does very little to move this company forward at any great priority imo. Why is that!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.007(21.9%)
Mkt cap ! $7.027M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $2.707K 107.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23571 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 19500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.