SVG 21.9% 2.5¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Application for quotation of securities - LNY, page-81

1. 743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    HI Rhazzle
    Yes I took a dip also last week on the buy side @4.5c. Not sure how I scored that.
    With the market capital down from previous 32 million to 16 million over the last year or so ...... even though they have a great resource, potential for further JORC from drilling, ore waiting to be processed and mined, a substantial holding in ANW (a large tin resource), further ore ready to be mined in the pit.....
    ..... they need to perform in the dry season, as the wet season will be no fun for the share price again.
    I completely agree that BG, SH and SB reputations are on the line and they will need to deliver to get any SP recovery.
    Depending on the AGM and half-yearly this stock will either be seen as undervalued (with big upside potential) or fairly valued.
    They need to drill, mine or doing something else tangible and significant soon IMO.
    I can't see how it can fall much lower, so I will wait and see like you. Trading is at such a low volume I would suspect we may be at the bottom of the pit at the moment. So DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.007(21.9%)
Mkt cap ! $7.027M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $2.707K 107.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23571 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 19500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.