LPE 4.55% 11.5¢ locality planning energy holdings limited

I note we have not seen any announcement about possible...

1. 2,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    I note we have not seen any announcement about possible repayment of the Bundaberg Biohub loan and interest, so I can only assume the money has resulted in no financial benefit to LPE.One only needs to look at the performance of one of its competitors, TPC. It is in similar business and has gone from strength to strength over the last 2-3 years.The two key directors need to be removed. This is likely to require a formal request to the company lead by the major shareholders. Combined these shareholders have more shares than existing management. But legally (is it a Section 259 xxx notice to the company to call a General meeting to remove one our more directors) also requires support by other shareholders signing the notice. I am not sure of the proper legal process, but shareholders on Hot Copper support may be needed to get something like this across the line. My thinking is that the recent substantial shareholders may have an appetite to bring about change. Their holdings combined are significantly greater that the two directors.This is something that may be able to be presented to the newer substantial shareholders.First, please indicate your preparedness to support such a move.My email is [email protected] - please confirm you are a shareholder and will support such a move. Support may involve signing a 259 notice and also voting proxies in any General Meeting called to remove a director.
    So please respond if you are serious about change.
    p.s., I have the Corporations Law Section incorrect but that can be sorted by others later.
    Last edited by skinsy11: 04/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $20.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $75.55K 656.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1225300 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 413932 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.