MGT 1.89% 26.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

Hi Daz, I've been reading MGT's threads for a long time but I...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    Hi Daz, I've been reading MGT's threads for a long time but I have to say that you are the most persistent non holder who always talks negatively about other people's investments. I have to say for someone to do that is either he is twisted mentally, a troll or he has a sinister motive to drive the price lower. How would you like it if people here troll K2F or other companies' threads to downramp your investment that you are 'holding'? What if MGT becomes a client of K2F in the future, will you change your tone then?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3857/3857503-4de73376a7a72d728cca4b6f11cbc65a.jpg

Of course you can always give negative cristisms even as a non holder in 1 or 2 posts but I personally don't think it's right to continously create so many toxic posts, many that are so far away from facts. It is no wonder that you also get so many abuses from people, it is way past provocation.
    I never pinpoint and attack someone else's character in hotcopper but I have never seen such level of negative activity from a non-holder towards a single company with about 90-95% of your posts are all in MGT's threads.

Mining stocks take years to develop and be profitable, when they do they generally take off to the moon.
    MGT has tons of facts, monster resources, CSIRO tech, PFS and government support and not to mention the undergoing DFS.
    Based on these, a lot of people here believe MGT will be very big and I agree with them.

I have been holding since 0.003 but even when it reached 0.090 I still thought the price was still too cheap considering the potential of MGT.
    Actually myself and my wife are planning to hold this stock forever (not joking) as we believe we will be getting a lot of dividends and pass them on to my kids. The resource is big enough for more than 300 years mining life. The price will go up to follow the fundamentals, with or without uprampers/ downrampers.

So Daz, I don't think it's good to continue posting toxic posts on MGT.
    I do hope your investments are working well, same with everyone elses' here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $25.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ $39.82K 152.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 26773 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 5.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.5¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ 17311
Last updated 15.58pm 26/04/2024 ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.