MRD 0.00% 0.1¢ mount ridley mines limited

The amount of people who don’t realise that ever since our Ree...

1. 2,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    The amount of people who don’t realise that ever since our Ree discovery that our neighbouring company’s reference our find that in itself should tell you something.
    I know exactly why our price is down because of the company’s past history and the uninformed market is still sceptical based on perceptions but that doesn’t worry me in the slightest as there are are several really smart investors who have invested heavily in the company.
    It’s what they do that matters, we’ll have our day in the sun as long as we keep ticking off everything we need to develop a commercial resource then the share price will look after itself. These current prices will be looked back at as being absolute bargain basement and so many people will be kicking themselves for not actually paying attention to our reports over the last year and a bit.
    The ANSTO metallurgy reports will be key if they’re favourable as they expect them to be, the market will wake up and react. They’ll have no choice but to start taking a company with a tenement the size of ours that also has the advantage of being on crown land, and with an increasingly well defined and abundant high grade resource, located so close to a major port and with easy transportation options to said port, seriously

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.785M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $3.086K 3.086M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5695000 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 219267703 109
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.