MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

You have either accidentally or intentionally twisted what I...

1. 10,590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6068
    You have either accidentally or intentionally twisted what I said. The context was simple, if for any reason MYL miss the relist deadline or ASX refuses to cooperate in the process; THEN, MYL can simply relist via the traditional IPO process which includes pricing advantages. It isn't the pathway I expect but it is an assurance to shareholders that there are multiple pathways forward to get us relisted. I am guessing it would entail a delay of maybe 8 to 12 weeks. Much of the work to list is similar in both events.

There is no way that I foresee a long-term goal of taking the company private as a strategy of the board. To the contrary, I foresee a relist in the relatively near future and interesting price action as the market digests what the newest nickel producer will be worth over the next 12 to 24 months as exploration accelerates, recoveries continue to improve, production rates increase and plant expansion opportunities are advanced.

I must confess to having a laugh at the intelligence behind a strategy of retail shareholders bombarding the GM with emails etc. It will mean either added expense while someone gets paid to filter out the garbage or a deplorable waste of the GM's time. Personally, I don't invest in companies where management are likely to be pressured by the views of us retail holders as we have zero experience running a mining operation and I have seen other companies fail miserably as a consequence of trying to keep the 'shareholders' happy. I invest in companies where I trust the management team's capability and experience to deliver. In the case of MYL I would suggest we all look at the value difference between where we are now and where we were 12 months ago. On a conservative estimate, that is 1c to 42c in a 12 month period. I am both impressed and grateful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.