NOR 2.04% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Isn't it such a coincidence, that the regular small/random...

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1266
    Isn't it such a coincidence, that the regular small/random amount trades that were constantly nudging the price down, have completely stopped?
    Ever since a genuine order appeared (312k at 1.6) over a week ago, not a single trade to the low/buy side!
    Consistent small trades were going to 1.5 before that buy appeared.
    Since then, not even 1 single trade below 1.8!

What a mystery hey...

I'll state that it is MY OPINION that a certain sub holder was blatantly controlling the price by "moving" small amounts from 1 holding to another, to ensure the price kept falling, while there has been minimal genuine buy or sell depth.
    Top holder lists show the constantly changing holdings.
    They only "sell" to themselves. Never sell to genuine orders.
    It's been so rigged, that when I was placing and removing small buy orders, bot orders would automatically appear ahead of mine in the queue, and automatically remove when I removed my order.
    My opinion they safely stack several pips higher, and keep moving shares between accounts (always "selling" to keep driving the price down), expecting to force PO in to a ridiculously cheap placement..
    Unlucky.. no placement coming

If only Nor or asx authority would ever do anything to prevent the - in my opinion - corruption.

If the sub holders wants to try make it a bit less obvious.. how about dropping a few shares to the genuine buys at 1.7 and 1.6? Only happy to drop them to certain orders at 1.5!??!
    I know you're all over HC....

Nothing suss Wilbur!
    Awkward hey.. accidentally thumbing a holla post instead of always reporting. Simple mistake...
    Last edited by Holla: 07/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $65.50K 1.386M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 306 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.