NOR 0.00% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Application for quotation of securities - NOR, page-37

1. 3,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427
    There is one thing I can agree with you that Norwood has not exhausted cogvoice applications enough across the board to find the correct niche...

I am not saying Siri is the way to go... It was just an example of what AI asst can do... Siri was not developed by a brilliant company... It was developed by some Indian students at Stanford and the project was brought in by apple...

Now you are suffering the growler fever of closed thinking... How do you think AI asst will only have domestic applications for residential use or will be phone based only? Virtual AI asst could be massive on the internet or screens in malls for that matter... Think of what it can do for any commercial or retail sector... When googlemaps came out with a talking lady, people laughed at it, especially the old timers who liked to carry paper-maps... Look at it today... We cant do without it...

There is a zoo in America that has fun-based AI virtual assistance for kids entering the zoo... It is so brilliant that stanford wants to use its applications on the general under 12 segment... Again please dont limit this to leaving messages or the telecom sector... The use is abundant...

Last edited by Simonn: 14/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.