NRZ 0.00% 0.9¢ neurizer ltd

I've heard some ridiculous comments and thoughts in my life but...

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I've heard some ridiculous comments and thoughts in my life but the latest from one of the 3 stooges beats them all . Seriously mate find another past time and leave this forum for people that are interested in hearing commentary that is factual and not complete supposition
    NRZ BOD would be hung up from the nearest tree if that eventually came to fruition . I'm not a NRZ bull with my head buried in the sand and see everything through rose coloured glasses but I feel the macro world suits NRZ down to the ground at the moment.
    I haven't posted for a long time and my last post was very doomsday prophetic , and all the things I spoke about are definitely coming to pass but I havnt changed my mind on my investment in this little company if anything it has strengthened my resolve and belief.
    I was very concerned about DL & C and their involvement , in regards to a potential takeover but I have to say that I'm was wrong on that one they have been nothing but great supporters of us so far.
    Cheyne , suni and rocket youre 100% spot on with what you have said , NRZ needs to pull their finger out and get this funding squared away . I have faith but I still have some trepidation because of the state of the world @ the moment.
    Its going to be a very interesting 3 to 6 month's.

nudeman out.!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $5.65K 627.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3688991 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3365527 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.18am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.