CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. J L
    1,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Ouch, nudeman has spoken. I am hurting.

I've heard some ridiculous comments and thoughts in my life but the latest from one of the 3 stooges beats them all.

- Please explain and we can discuss.

Seriously mate find another past time and leave this forum for people that are interested in hearing commentary that is factual and not complete supposition.

- Some of this is opinion and some fact. What part of it do you dispute? By the way, the three stooges tend to generate a bit of discussion however trivial it might be.

NRZ BOD would be hung up from the nearest tree if that eventually came to fruition.

- Now that's a throwaway line with no substantiation.

I'm not a NRZ bull with my head buried in the sand and see everything through rose coloured glasses but I feel the macro world suits NRZ down to the ground at the moment.

- No problem with that.

I haven't posted for a long time and my last post was very doomsday prophetic , and all the things I spoke about are definitely coming to pass but I havnt changed my mind on my investment in this little company if anything it has strengthened my resolve and belief.

- Now that's a bold statement, with no evidence.

I was very concerned about DL & C and their involvement , in regards to a potential takeover but I have to say that I'm was wrong on that one they have been nothing but great supporters of us so far.

- Another bold statement. How do you know that DL&C has no interest in a TO bid? If you have some inside information it's time to reveal it,

Cheyne , suni and rocket youre 100% spot on with what you have said , NRZ needs to pull their finger out and get this funding squared away.

- I am sure Cheyne, Suni and Rocket will be overjoyed to get the support of someone who is never wrong.

I have faith but I still have some trepidation because of the state of the world @ the moment.
    Its going to be a very interesting 3 to 6 month's.

- I agree, NRZ has a lot scheduled for the next six months.

J L.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.