NRZ 0.00% 0.8¢ neurizer ltd

Ann: Application for quotation of securities - NRZ, page-19

1. 671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 986
    Hi Cheyne,

As we know, poor old mate JL will always paint the most negative narrative, as it fits his agenda and somehow heals some of the deep wounds he suffered as a result of the Gibson Island Urea Plant closure.

Out of the 3 options discussed by Justyn in the recent interview, I think you'll find that some sort of cap raise at a ridiculous price would be considered the least favoured option by the boardrolleyes.pngrolleyes.png.

A debt deal is possible, but I think the convertible note would be more likely. I'm not exactly sure how much they need, but let's say somewhere between $60M - $100M, it will probably come with a coupon between 10% -15%, and a conversion price between 15c -25c. The key will be whether they are able to pay down the loan before the shares are converted.

In the meantime, if any shareholders see a John L throwing his hat in the ring to become a Director, I'd be exercising some cautioneek.pngconfused.png, but let's see what the next few weeks bring. If Justyn is true to his word, really, it would be dangerous to let the Pre-FID funding slide into the silly season - it needs to be sorted in November, we hope!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $11.63K 1.554M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 5231121 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1169684 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.