NRZ 0.00% 0.8¢ neurizer ltd

Ann: Application for quotation of securities - NRZ, page-41

1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 574
    Funny thing is , the lefty attitude and narrow mindedness beggars belief.
    they whinge when a crop fails, despite the fact that the majority of Kingaroy planted the same old peanut crop year in, year out, for decades.
    they decimated the soil nutrients, which could no longer sustain peanut growth.
    No fallow field, no crop rotation. Peanuts where the golden ticket.
    Then .....failure
    Hatred for mining, hatred for government, hatred for change. UNTIL, cap in hand, drought relief, flood relief, tax relief for primary producers, next will be the climate change relief funding!!!!

Don't get me wrong, i love farmers, and we really need farmers, but reality has to be that progress is a balance and unfortunately it doesn't always suit some people as they would like.
    To take an attack on anything "mining" is pretty pathetic, but to try and stir anguish with any type of oil, coal or gas speculative project is simply childish.

The loops and hoops are very different today to those that featured years ago when applying for such permits, and lessons have been learned, but progress is the only way forward, and I would be very surprised if you could honestly say that you don't use fertiliser for your crops, albeit other than peanuts!!!!!!!! Audrey might verify differently cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $11.63K 1.554M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 5231121 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1169684 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.