NRZ 14.3% 0.3¢ neurizer ltd

Ann: Application for quotation of securities - NRZ, page-22

1. 677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 987
    It means very little @RichardLondon.

Out of the 1,000,000 tpa for the NRZ project, 500,000 is committed to South Korea and the other 500,000, at this point, will likely find it's way into SA and Victoria.

Perdaman's gas from Woodside won't be cheap, and therefore will probably be at the higher side of he cost curve one would think. Nevertheless, they do have a reliable source of gas, unlike their forefathers at Gibson Island redface.pngconfused.png..

On another note, I think we all pre-empt different scenarios, I know some have predicted insolvency for 4 years, others have predicted a lot of other kooky and novel doomsday scenarios. I've been following a few companies quite closely, and I'm still quite confident of where we are at, and the scenario/s I believe could play out. In a month or so I might have a differing opinion, but then again, events can happen that can blow timeframes out that aren't in NRZ's control..

In the meantime, I suggest that any Managing Directors looking to sell shares (that were freebies), try and tuck away some of that large salary before destroying sentiment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.513M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $34.29K 11.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 57072983 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7151122 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.