NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

Ann: Application for quotation of securities - NRZ, page-10

1. 1,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1077
    In an ideal world, an update on the hydrogen/China project or another ISG play that injects some capital in the near term…. Whilst they sort out the governmental hurdle in Aus.
    Plenty of countries looking for cheap gas that don’t have 40,000 hoops to jump through, or tone deaf “activists” who want to save the environment by making everything more expensive (never mind exploiting child labour for materials etc) ANd ultimately pushing the cost of living up…. With more of the middle class getting pushed down.

The data is clear that poorer populations actually give less crap about the environment (which makes sense, when your focus is feeding/housing yourself and family).

But I digress.

Our particular issue (which will ideally be referred back to the states), is basically the road block for getting a strat partner into funding Stage 1.

As long as the Koreans continue with their support (particularly given the new appointment), they just need to continue to scale back, minimise dilution and raise only what is absolutely necessary in stages.

Justyn has a very good relationship with both parties key to the success of NRZ (Daelim and CNE).
    Christian (who is still onboard), is also pivotal. Had either of those two walked away, then we’d be in dire straits.

Also Jordan being appointed to the board (and I’ve heard nothing but good things about her), will hopefully inject a fresh perspective that actually adheres to the basic market principles of speculative stocks (I.e generate buying interest by keeping the market informed and providing positive newsflow).

I think the first 3 months of this year dictated whether the company would survive …. Now it’s a case of how non-dilutive they can be to get back on track.

All IMO etc etc.

Cheyne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.