NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

Cheyne, you keep referring to EECP as a "US organisation". They...

1. 2,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 418
    The sudden interest at $0.002 is just bottom feeding speculators jumping in. Seen it all before. In at .002 and immediately put them back on the market at .003 for a 50% profit, exclusive of brokerage. Hence the big pump and "someone needs to wipe the 3 wall". Yeah right, the wall made by you guys putting your newly acquired shares back on the market. Nice work, if you can get out before it collapses to zero point zero zero for a 100% loss.
    EECP and their associates, having acquired millions of new shares at .001, turned them around and out the door to you guys at .002 for a 100% profit to them, for about one day in the market. I mean, why would you do anything else, if you were in their position? Financial engineering at its finest.
    Cheyne, you keep referring to EECP as a "US organisation". They are part of a series of connected entities. One of their associated entities is based right here in Sydney, in Governor Phillip Tower to be precise, prime real estate for Audi driving financial wizards. From Level 36, the views over the city and the Harbour would be quite breathtaking. I'm sure they are toasting the good health of all long suffering NRZ shareholders and thanking you for your kind contributions. Looking forward to more good skiing in Hakuba [Japan] next winter!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.