NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

I believe this is the clause in the deal with Healthcare 2030...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I believe this is the clause in the deal with Healthcare 2030 LLC from the announcement on the 23rd December "NUHEARA UNDERTAKES CAPITAL RAISING TO SUPPORT GROWTH":

Subject to the Floor Price described below, following 22 January 2022, the Purchase Price will reset to the average of the five daily volume-weighted average prices selected by the Investor during the 20 consecutive trading days immediately prior to the date of the Investor’s notice to issue shares, less a 5% discount

Then there is this part that NUH shareholders should consider:

The Purchase Price will, nevertheless, be the subject of the Floor Price of $0.01. If the Purchase Price formula results in a price that is less than the Floor Price, and provided that the average of the daily VWAPs for the two consecutive actual trading days immediately prior to the notice is less than the Floor Price, and no event of default has occurred, the Company may forego issuing shares and instead opt to repay the applicable subscription amount in cash (with a 5% premium), subject to the Investor’s right to receive Subscription Shares at the Floor Price in lieu of such cash repayment. The Purchase Price will not be the subject of a cap.

Basically NUH can issue shares at less than 1c if they CANNOT repay money plus 5% interest

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
NUH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.