NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

I like seeing these weekly updates of options being converted....

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2320
    I like seeing these weekly updates of options being converted. NWE's bank account is growing every week... $76k this week... $48k last week... with 604m options to go, we will be seeing a higher amount each week for the next 10 weeks... another $3.6m to go. I'll be converting mine pre Xmas (might even happen to enter the top 20 after that).

I reckon we will be getting our updated structural interpretation of the Lockyer Deep discovery next week. I feel the SP is like a coiled spring ATM. So hold on for that one, it is likely to be a belter.

I still believe some M&A is going to happen in the Perth Basin... likely before Xmas. I noticed Gina Rinehart (thru Hancock Energy) has joined POSCO to takeover SXY over in QLD's CSG fields. Will be interesting to see if anyone else comes to the party (STO is most logical). But regardless, Gina has some pretty big iron ore operations in WA (just like our JV partner MIN)... surely she'd want some PB gas for herself... even better if it is uncontracted gas like NWE's.

But in all reality, as we know, we are seeing a huge spike in global gas demand, we have huge demand domestically for urea and ammonia (which needs lots of gas)... and throw in blue & green hydrogen... I think gas will play a big part in this rapidly evolving decarbonisation. NWE will be hot property.

Expect the unexpected.

hagwe all
    Last edited by Brobel: 12/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.