PAA 0.00% 22.0¢ pharmaust limited

I see a lot of posters didn't like my statement about any man...

1. 2,337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1438
    I see a lot of posters didn't like my statement about any man and his dog could have delivered the same outcome, just for the record this is a phrase used to mean just about anyone could have delivered this and got the same results.

This statement is childishly ignorant and thoroughly disrespectful of the complexities of the biotech business..

MT gave a great up beat outline on what he expected the result to be prior to the release of the announcement, then when he actually delivered the result he came across as a lot less upbeat.

This statement is purely personal subjective opinion, and as such is devoid of anyobjective facts.

Now with the great data that has come from the trial in relation to mpl showing it slows mnd and extends life of patients along with a lot of posters appearing to think the ODD application will be approved and that MT is doing a great job on delivering the news then why isn't the sp over a dollar or why hasn't a big or even a medium pharma stepped forward.

In answer to both questions, why it isn't already worth a dollar a share and why no big or medium pharma has stepped forward, its only at phase one (not withstanding the excellent results) and the share price has already increased by about a "miserable" 380 percent since Michael Thurn took over the helm last September.

On the release of the announcement and the company came out of the trading halt the sp went to 49 cents, however since then the sp has fallen back into the 30 to 39 cent range despite all the so called good work MT has been doing in selling the trial outcome.

This statement is patently absurd as no stock only goes in one direction. The fact is the stock price has increased steadily for months and is now worth more than ever since the merger with the Sydney based Pitney Pharmaceuticals that brought the monepantel project into PharmAust, and is holding, which shows the changed market sentiment towards it.

Btw Bucky,

Easter is not all about chocolate bunnies and hotcross buns over a long weekend; it is actually about recalling the execution of a brave man allegedly dedicated to the truth. Remember that.

Happy Easter

Last edited by Lastly: 30/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 31393 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.