PAA 0.00% 22.0¢ pharmaust limited

Great post FloatingCity,There have been so many actual and...

1. 604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 445
    Great post FloatingCity,

There have been so many actual and anecdotal indicators that trial participants are receiving a benefit:

- MND interim Analysis recommended by Principal Investigator (2/3/23)
    - Trial Participants buying shares in the company
    - A “Stable Cohort 1 Patient” on lowest dose (28/3/23)
    - New CEO sought because we finally have something to “sell” (13/4/23)
    - No Serious Adverse Events (SAE’s) and only 3 (minor) Adverse Events which MAY be related to the drug. (22/5/23)
    - MPL being metabolised to MPLS and achievement of steady state levels
    - Indications of suppression of inflammation, inhibition of mTOR signalling pathway in blood, and clear correlation between reduced Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cell Protein levels with MPL treatment (4/7/23)
    - Significantly decreased p75ecd levels (11/7/23)
    - Raising $3.5 M at a premium to Merchant Biotech Fund and others (13/12/23)
    - Partnership with Berry Consultants who indicated a 1 in 1,000 chance of all trial participants being alive (16/1/24)
    - All participants to enrol in Open Label Extension
    - World Class Scientific Board Formed (22/2/24)
    - Top Line Results
    Up to 58% reduction in rate of disease progression for cohort 2 on highest dose
    Excellent Safety Profile
    Confirmation drug Crosses Blood Brain Barrier
    May Prolong life up to 56.5 months
    - Director buying on market consistently
    - Trial Participants Alive and Still Swallowing (1:14,000ish on about 3rd April according to @adreamer )

I don’t think it is necessarily an indication that people are not buying because they don’t “say” they are buying.
    I have bought on market (Shares and Options) just prior to, and after, results were released. I believe the share price has risen due to the greater confidence in the company as a result of the results and their presentation.

There are probably a lot of people that want to take profit/trade/whatever, that’s their right. As they say, you won’t go broke making a profit. I would like to think there are a lot more people invested who “know better” as a result of being in this company a fair while.

I understand that as the “stakes” get higher, some people can get a little (possibly a lot) more stressed about what there is to lose, but I am very positive about the results, and all the other indicators that we have been presented with so far.
    Some may (not advice) need to stop wearing their “hearts on their sleeve” and do what the rest of us doing and wait with “eager anticipation” as this unfolds. The Risk:Reward is looking good from where I sit and I have sold other stock to buy more PAA/PAAOA as I believe this risk has reduced. (DYOR)

Great post also @Kron00 , anyone who believes this works (more than likely) is waiting for the “End Game”, where the company’s value could finally be revealed… It seems this will be quick and the competition is disappearing rapidly.

As with many things in life… there are no guarantees.

Not long now…
    Havelots

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $91.02K 417.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2325 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 119713 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.72 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 21.0¢ 271600
Last updated 15.42pm 06/05/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.