RAC 1.45% $1.70 race oncology ltd

In fairness regarding the BG situation, I don't think any of us...

1. 355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 803
    In fairness regarding the BG situation, I don't think any of us were anticipating that BG's exit from the register would coincide with DT's departure from RAC. Nor were we expecting that months worth of eagerly anticipated updates would be reduced to by-lines in a quarterly which painted them as inconsequential at best or even negative in some instances.

Of course it's impossible to know for sure, but do you honestly believe the share price would be higher or at the same level if BG was still selling his daily 15% of volume into the bid? My opinion is we'd be significantly lower. Just look at what would happen should Marinella try to sell some of her recently minted shares in significant volume on the market.

Yes, we were told to "expect the unexpected", but it was not the unexpected that I (and I anticipate that I'm not alone in this) had in mind. I feel like RAC management have unfortunately lost a lot of credibility with what has occurred over the past few months. Supply available for sale has reduced, as has volume and volatility, since BG departed, but management now need to give investors reasons to buy. Musical chairs isn't cutting it, and it seems like both the EMD AML (additional sites?) and Cardioprotect (governance approval?) trials are dead in the water at the moment with no explanations as to why.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
-0.025(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $292.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.76 $1.77 $1.70 $125.1K 72.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2078 $1.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.71 1365 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.