RAC 1.11% $1.83 race oncology ltd

Most of the things the board members do are behind the scenes,...

1. 5,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1253
    Most of the things the board members do are behind the scenes,
    DR T even said this I believe in his last interview. (Working hard behind the scenes you don't get to see)
    Something along those lines

You have to go by there credentials to see if they will be a good fit.
    And they have an absolutely outstanding resume.
    I get what you're saying, and to some extent I do agree, but you will not see how good they are performing till it's in your face and a lot of things are done behind the scenes.
    that we will never know.

These new board members will not come on board unless they done their homework for them it's more than money and it's more than just saving peoples lives although that is a big factor the biggest drive for them is that they have accomplished a successful company and will look like a golden child moving into the next venture.
    Everything falls in place successful business. It will save lives and it will make people a lot of money everything is working hand-in-hand
    Everybody just needs to chill out and let them do their job.
    DCB just come back from America. I don't think he went just for a holiday.

People are just panic selling, although it is very little price action that drop the price I get it. It kills me to although I believe what we have is something special and will all take place in a blink of an eye could be next week could be next month could be next year, but when it happens, it's going to happen quick, and the people that have sold out will not have a chance to scramble and get back in.
    Hope that come out alright I'm using Siri because I'm in a rush have to take kids soccer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.020(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $310.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.83 $1.79 $142.0K 78.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 641 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.