RAC 1.11% $1.83 race oncology ltd

It should be as clear cut as this if you believe we will get...

1. 5,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1255
    It should be as clear cut as this if you believe we will get bought out in the future or get a partnership to advance testing in the near future.
    You are foolish to sell shares at these price.
    (As any one of the two mentioned will sky rocket the SP not including other announcements in the meantime, such as the delivery of RC220 for another example)
    So what I'm saying anyone selling share to even buy the .75c shares are nuts you have 6 months if need be to come up with the money.
    sure there are exceptions if you had millions of share as you need big coin to come up with,
    but that is a very small percentage of people, even then I find it not right as it doesn't help the current SP and we need the SP to stay high.
    Each to their own but I see it as (To rob peter to pay paul ) that's all that's happening selling at these outrageous prices.
    I have full confidence in the team at RAC to deliver me the best possible outcome and to deliver within their means.
    We have a once in a lifetime opportunity with bisantrene to set records and shake the foundation of the biotech industry.
    Sure we have a ways to go buy as time has gone on we have become more valuable the data is stacking up and WHEN the market FINALLY wakes up we all that's holding will be rewarded.
    Tick Tock clock is ticking when will it go off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.020(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $310.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.83 $1.79 $142.0K 78.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 641 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.