RAC 7.22% $1.41 race oncology ltd

Ann: Application for quotation of securities - RAC, page-29

1. 4,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1062
    Thanks Dr T.

I should say I only replied to your OP as you asked a direct question so I do hope those concerns that have been raised by me and reinforced by others are being heard by you and the team.

Truly listening to the concerns of your holders and not just dismissing (not suggesting you are just highlighting how responses can sometimes be perceived) them is an important part of the role of being a leader.

I appreciate you responding with your views and opinions on those points and accept these must represent the landscape you are seeing from the control room of the mothership.

I don’t think anyone has forgotten about the Astex / Otsuka drug supply deals as they have been spoken about extensively here since they happened. Regardless the market doesn’t seem to care much for them.

I also believe IMO only that if instos and sophs wanted in they would find a way in…they control the market and always get what they want.

With regard to RC220 as per my reply I will feel more comfortable when it’s done in line with timelines until then I will reserve judgement.

The suggestion of an unexpected surprise doesn’t give me the same buzz or enthusiasm it used to, so again I will wait for the ASX announcement before I invest anymore of my families money in future.

Given all you have said in your reply to me it still begs the question…so with all this great news and positivity why aren’t the other directors throwing some of their hard earned in at these levels?

I know this may come across as having a go…please don’t take it as an attack on you or what you are doing. Your support of the company is awesome…take more as the “honest” reflections and feelings and a normal retail investor who has been here for almost 4 years and always followed the script and believed in the potential.

Thanks and have a good weekend all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.41
Change
0.095(7.22%)
Mkt cap ! $234.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.32 $1.41 $1.32 $249.8K 182.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2826 $1.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.43 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.37
  Change
0.095 ( 6.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.34 $1.41 $1.32 16145
Last updated 15.53pm 10/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.