RAC 5.59% $1.70 race oncology ltd

As I said from the very beginning my RAC interest was tweaked by...

1. 17,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    As I said from the very beginning my RAC interest was tweaked by seeing a company representative posting frequently on Hot Copper who is also the largest individual holder .
    I have never bought or traded RAC .
    I’ve said the drug seems to have potential- it is however “phase one” ( yes - perhaps proven in a higher stage in its other formulation)
    As far as “ strategy “ goes it remains to be proven - a few false starts .
    I have said a company relying on mostly retail investors is a little unusual ( and complimented when the $3 placement was fully supported- surprised me ) . I still would like to see a significant insto investor take a position.

The psychology of investors intrigue me a lot and RAC seems to be one of the most chatted about stocks here . The company representatives posts seem to often appear in the most liked etc for the day . I wonder how much “influence “these and all the other posts from bullish holders has on investors.
    It has been mentioned ( not by me ) of cult like discussions .
    I don’t believe I have been discourteous and my posts maybe to try and “balance “ any discussions.
    I have said and continue to say I wish any shareholder in any company to do well .
    Hot Copper I use for entertainment and hope others enjoy it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.