SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

When did $0.31 or $0.20 ever get onto this forum. If you think...

1. 341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    When did $0.31 or $0.20 ever get onto this forum. If you think your going to get any of those prices or if you thing Motive is pay any of these prices, stick to your day job and stop trying to be an analyst that you are not.

To Conrad11,` Anyone thinking Primary Markets is a real market, think again. It is a platform where sellers and buyers search for each other. Its like a dating site, you just don't know if your going to get set or not. The ASX is an official regulated market, so don't tell me Primary Markets will give you any joy, especially when your SPT shares are changed into something very different.

Just to call out the good and the bad as follows.

Message to Heyline, Never heard of ATH and I think you must of confused me with someone else.

Chook, You are not ever close with you analysis.

Bobbyjones, good thinking, you have worked it out a long time ago before most of these people.

Tc89, Where is your mind, you are not even on the same page as what is unfolding.

Ronaldfc, You have not ever grasped the meaning of these announcements.

Tekvest, Keep it up, some of the smarter ones have listened to you and made positive decisions.

Funeraljoy, Another who has misread the announcements.

Trumpster101, Anonymous comments is what this forum is all about.

Skotlaroc, Good sarcasm, another who is on the ball. Keep up the good work.

Watch This Space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.