SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Because it shows support for the Capital Raise which Lynch...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Because it shows support for the Capital Raise which Lynch himself stated that the BOD was unanimous on going to the Market NOW , and at that price...what.png. Why not just wait a bit longer for the Market to factor in the 15.0 cent options which it obviously and ultimately did. I said it would be a KEY factor and bearing on the SP , and it actually ended up that exact way. I mean take up a couple hundred thousand dollars worth of the Cap Raise like almost every other Director does. And its probably taken pressure on the SP from the Markets concerning their ' loyalty ' and ability to hang on to their Directorships to prompt them to do so. So its the ' Optics ' mate. That's want its about.

And its NOT always about what is purely financial. Even now , on the one hand whatever their conversion dates or potentially other sales show in their Change of Directors notices to follow , it can either look opportunistic and that's not good for the markets perception of the BOD's ethics given they have NOT intervened and even stated potential favorable news would be forthcoming and didn't deliver on it. So that smacks of opportunism and share price gaming almost which is NOT a good quality in a BOD member.

On the other hand , one could see it as more a display of drawing a line in the sand with respects to the fall in the SP at 15.0 cents and of course the $6 million would never hurt our cause as well as its not ' small change '

One could also even interpret on the favorable side that Quebec's rules for funding have ALWAYS been that Companies MUST exhaust all present and available alternative funding from other sources including I would presume current and in or at the money Director options. Because again , if Directors aren't going to demonstrate their willingness along with shareholders to support the endeavors , why would Quebec extend them the funding that they have perhaps put their hands up for. So from that perspective , it could also be seen as a LAST STEP before Government funds of some description are given.

That's how I look at it all. Up to the Market how it chooses to , and we are just subject to that collective response at the end of the day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.368M 40.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 13154629 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 636953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.