TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

I take it yesterday wasn't the day.Personally I didn't take up...

1. 885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    I take it yesterday wasn't the day.

Personally I didn't take up any new shares at 0.022, as I fear that the share price will drift (hopefully not plummet) below that level due to a lot of weak hands (trade creditors, etc) being issued lots of shares and wanting it turned into cash. Very happy to be proven wrong, as I foolishly hold 1.6m shares at average circa 0.105. A not terribly happy long term holder.

If the price drops significantly below 0.022 I'll grit my teeth and pony up for another 1.4m, as I still believe in the prospectivity of the area even though TRY must be one of the unluckiest companies ever to pull on the boot. Barrick's involvement is mildly encouraging and Troy's ability to convince numerous parties to keep them solvent by issuing so many shares is also encouraging, though tempered by the fact that some of the parties saw it as shares or nothing. There have been some genuine new investments in the future of Troy though... and hopefully these people know what they're doing. I obviously don't.

Good luck to all long suffering fellow holders. At least they are relisting while the gold sector is weak, so plenty of upside once the initial selling abates and the sector gets some sunshine again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.