TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Ouch, I feel for you. Quite understandable you are not happyI...

1. 59,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Ouch, I feel for you. Quite understandable you are not happy

I took up my full entitlement and applied for some short fall shares, disappointing that there was so many short fall shares but at least they raised enough to satisfy ASX re-listing requirements.

I too believe in the prospectivity of the area but exploration takes time and money which try is lacking but the Smarts Underground is I think where try can turn it around, not only has try established a maiden or reserve of 89k au oz but it's highly likely that can be substantial increased.

Just unfortunate that try don't have the funds to develop the smarts underground, though management have said they have had talks with people that are interested in providing the finance. From what I understand try can still offer the remaining short fall shares any time till about mid December.

I am not concerned with the extended suspension, coincidently the new date coincides with when the quarterly report is due. Would be helpful to have a good announcement before the suspension is lifted

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.