TTT 12.1% 18.5¢ titomic limited

Ann: Application for quotation of securities - TTT, page-13

1. 2,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537
    Hello JaD,
    Titomic are expecting Machine orders to establish Repkon JV to the tune of $7.6M which includes a TKF 1000, with an estimated sale price of AUD2.4 million; and a bespoke TKF 3250R, with an estimated sale price of AUD5.2 million.
    In Dec 22 they reported progress as Demonstrator barrels supplied • Qualification of demonstrators underway • Machine 1 design completed • Machine 2 design in progress then in Feb 23 they reported progress as "Machine orders to establish Repkon JV pending".
    The time frame indicated by Titomic in Dec 22 Presentation was that the JV Set Up expected to be complete mid 2023 then Custom Installation Setup starting mid 2023 with JV Production commencing in 2024.
    Therefore its fair to expect that anytime soon we should be hearing news of $7.6M in Machine Orders as announced to Market.
    If this does not eventuate and combined with recent news of Neos Int JV stumbling which eliminates another $2.4M expected revenue then yes.... I will probably give up on them....however for now and considering my investment I need to give them benefit of doubt and assume that Repkon at the very least (considering the Repkon investment in Titomic) is going ahead.
    For Neos it appears that Titomic are as much in the dark as we are.
    Titomic has written to this administrator to understand the future situation for Titomic and Neos International in relation to the Joint Venture, with no reply yet received. Titomic does not have any assets or investments that will need to be written off as a result.

While SP is conducive to your opinion, my investment is worth to me whatever I get when I sell...and IMHO once Repkon, hopefully Neos and the myriad of other pursuits come to fruition I will be selling at a profit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.020(12.1%)
Mkt cap ! $187.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 18.5¢ 14.8¢ $2.390M 15.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8651 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 457540 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.