TTT 4.71% 8.1¢ titomic limited

Here is my take on it all and I am rarely wrong on these...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Here is my take on it all and I am rarely wrong on these things.

TTT is going to run out of cash again soon. (You all know this already - I am telling you nothing new here.)

I also believe someone will buy out Titomic eventually. Therefore, it will be in their best interests for the SP to sink to zero or close enough too. The only losers in these situations are the 'mum and dad investors' who will get a pittance in the buyout.

This is why I urge all of you to be very wary of continuing to throw more money into this stock.

$175k is cheap when I am sure the CEO and upper management will be well and truly looked after in the wash up.

These are my thoughts only but I have seen numerous examples of this in the past with a company's SP continuing to sink despite goods news on occasions only for it to be bought out dirt cheap.

I am one of the good guys. The last of the originals. If you do lose money here, then as long as you have a roof over your head, good health and a loving family, then that is all that matters. Health is crucial. Look at Kerry Packer. He had all the money in the world but he had terrible health and this severely impacted on the quality of his life.

No matter what stage of life you are at, or how much you have lost, it is not too late to recoup and recover. However, learn from your mistakes and come back bigger, better and wiser.

Who knows, maybe I am wrong. But, I don't think I am with TTT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.004(4.71%)
Mkt cap ! $81.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.4¢ 8.1¢ $25.45K 308.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 36027 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 41283 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.