TTT 4.71% 8.1¢ titomic limited

Good morning Hrunting,When I first invested in TTT in early...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Good morning Hrunting,

When I first invested in TTT in early 2017, I was extremely Bullish. I knew it was a disruptor with its technology and that is what appealed to me.

However, around September 2019 (from memory), I started getting Bad vibes. There were a few 'Red flag's going off in my head that was unwise to ignore. The majority of it stemmed from the former CEO Jeff Lang and the words, vagueness and certain phrases he would use. It was all wishy washy stuff. I do not have time to go through my posts from that era but around that time, I was highlighting my concerns to this very Forum with ample facts and data to back this up. It would still be all in there. The main concerns were the lack of revenue despite always being promised, deadlines forever being missed or then completely not spoken about again and contracts that would simply disappear into thin air......plus a few more.

Jeff Lang reminded me of another CEO from a public listed company from many moons ago who promised the world so much but could never back it up and had no accountability for his actions or statements. That particular company went into receivership and I, like you, stayed in for way too long when I should have cut my losses so much sooner. I lost a lot of money in that company.

I knew that TTT was going down the exact same path therefore I sold out of TTT making a slight loss in December 2020. I am so glad I did.

I did try to warn people with my own experiences. Some listened, some didn't. There were 2 posters in particular who for some reason (going by their 'Great analysis' hits) had a lot of sway on this forum. I knew these two investors were completely clueless with little idea therefore I would raise my concerns to all and sundry to try and balance the argument.

I wish you all the very best Hrunting with your investing! TTT is still on my watchlist therefore I like to review it every 3 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.004(4.71%)
Mkt cap ! $81.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.4¢ 8.1¢ $25.45K 308.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 36027 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 41283 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.