TTT 3.70% 7.8¢ titomic limited

Where did you get the figures for the income from powder sales....

1. 867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 322
    Where did you get the figures for the income from powder sales. I've never seen any price list for powder and what I have been told first hand for the powder cost on a machine to repair tanks and mining equipment, is that it costs $100 or $200 per "tube" - "and it last a long time".

I bought in for the technology. Its obvious it will be essential in high tech and it will be very useful in low tech repairs as well.
    I gave no though to the business model at the time. Now that I have, it is either a machine sales company, which has very limited potential, or it also provides a service to companies which don't have sufficient volume etc to make it viable for employees to become experts using it. TTT could manufacture the parts or do the repairs they want.
    Large companies like boeing should be buying the machines and developing their own inhouse expertise. Why would large companies want to give TTT a share of all their useages. In addition, TTT couldn't grow fast enough to supply the demand for the machines.
    TTT are probably mostly confined to machines sales for the next few years. If there is a lot of outside expertise required which cannot be developed and retained within the company then TTT may be able to enter partnerships or just hire out staff for advice and services.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.003(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $78.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.8¢ $32.00K 404.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 11500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.