WBT 2.50% $1.95 weebit nano ltd

Haha love it :) .. quality not quantityIn my view BRN still...

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Haha love it .. quality not quantity

In my view BRN still offers the best pricing guide. That spiked >$1b and has settled around $800m - I don't know what their revenue prospects & announcement outlook looks like these days but WBT historically has been priced at a discount which I expect would continue unless the market believes our managements suggestion of multiple deals coming through in short order after number 1 is signed.

I also think its unclear how valuable the embedded market alone is going to be for WBT (i.e. pricing without discrete potential, which we know is a game changer).

A spike to $1b fully diluted would be awesome, I wouldn't bank on that though as management have a good record of delivering on promises and the deal was flagged very clearly, albeit a nice looking deal.

Without picking a share price out of nowhere, I think we move towards the 52 week high and hopefully exceed it, but there was a hell of a lot of speculation when we hit that high. WBT is in a great spot and there is a lot of growth and development ahead, will be interesting to see what the market say that's worth tomorrow.
    Last edited by Findlay: 08/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.95
Change
-0.050(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $368.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.98 $1.99 $1.91 $1.676M 855.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5128 $1.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.98 3374 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.