WKT 0.00% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Convertible notes going as expected. They may affect the current...

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    Convertible notes going as expected. They may affect the current price/past pricing, but have no effect on the company fundamentals and performance.
    - BCMG will continue to convert shares when there is a large difference between their 20 day vwap discounted pricing and current pricing. They will then sell those shares for a profit at their given % of daily volume. Some days the buying demand will soak that up and price will go up, some days it will bring the price down. Last year there there was not enough demand and it kept prices dooown. This year there is better demand so far so prices have gone up.
    - We have their money and building a mine. Equipment is starting to be shipped/arrive, and concrete is starting to go down.
    - Offtake pricing due to be locked in soon and holders are expecting good news.

The convertible are just a means to an end. The means is their money, and the ends is a mine. Eventually BCMG will be out of the picture and Lindi will be in production. That is when WKT's true value will been seen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $4.298K 38.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 203451 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 230858 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.