WKT 0.00% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

"As blitz pointed out, they asked for an additional US$1.5mil to...

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    "As blitz pointed out, they asked for an additional US$1.5mil to upgrade the bagging area and to construct a larger production facility.
    WKT also needed to organise third-party accommodation through a hire purchase agreement."

Who said Jenpeng asked for anything? It was always part of the original design and WKT DECIDED to spend the extra to increase the plant capabilities from day one. This seems to be a positive as management seem to think the money spent on the expansion is going to be used right away rather than delay until needed later.

Also where was it declared that WKT needed to enter the hire purchase for the camp? WKT put the camp out for re-tender and this was the best business option they received back. Again seems a positive to me. WKT management making decisions to benefit the company.

Our downies should interview as speech writers for opposition governments. Only other place have I seen good work/news spun into negatives.

Now they have had to find something else to scare munger - Jinpeng might sell their shares eek.png There has been no sign of them buying or selling. Who cares if your % holding in a company halves if it is worth 10x? Maybe they want to stay on the WKT trian and have a foot in the door for Lindi expansion work, mine development at Black Craig, and maybe even a mine at Armani. Could be lots of business, and share price growth for Jinpeng to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $4.298K 38.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 203451 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 230858 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.