WKT 6.06% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hi Charter,Yesterdays Announcement again proved my assessment...

1. 16,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6924
    Hi Charter,

Yesterdays Announcement again proved my assessment was correct and one of the positive posters was that far off the mark it wasn't funny.

The facts are WKT has limited cash (around $2mil), WKT have stated they have ramped up construction and are shipping additional items to Tanzania, This all needs to be paid for in cash, and other aspects will be covered will need to be covered by the agreements with Jinpeng and TNR.

It is unclear how much of BMCG's US$10mil in funds can be drawn on due to it being conditional on liquidity and the companies ability to issue additional shares, the GM resolutions is seeking shareholder approval to covert the issuing capacity issue, by ratify previous placements. No one knows if the liquidity provision of the agreement still stands or what the liquidity requirement is, nothing has been stated by WKT on this matter.

Thankfully for shareholders, Management is progressing the backup funding path as they expected Gemcorps up to US$25mil in funding to be drawn down in early May with the recent ASX announcement advising DD is still ongoing with no definitive timeline provided of when the fund will be available.

Can you please tell everyone how this is down ramping when all of this information is based on WKT's ASX announcements?

Or if you think I have made an incorrect assessment of the situation, please by all means correct me and point to the announcements where you have come to your conclusions. As far as I can see you are more than happy to point the finger at someone else for your own failures to correctly research the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.006(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $2.921K 27.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 175158 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.