WNX 6.67% 3.2¢ wellnex life limited

I am feeling so frustrated. Can anyone explain how they are able...

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I am feeling so frustrated. Can anyone explain how they are able to keep pushing their listing date further and further back? Isn’t ASX meant to be the regulatory body?

The CEO keeps having these investor presentations every few days but is always vague about what is actually happening with the relisting. George keeps repeating the same stuff about how lucrative the overall Health Sector is and about the impact COVID has had yadda yadda but nothing concrete that is of interest to investors.

Then like clockwork, about 2 hours after the presentation I get a call from Wellnex Investor Relations asking if I would like to increase my position and buy additional securities.

There is zero chance I would be increasing my position given how they can’t even answer the simple question of ‘when are you relisting’.

- If there is an issue with raising funds - then as investors we deserve to know.
    - If there is an issue with ASX compliance - then as investors we deserve to know.

At this stage, with the way that they have been treating investors, I don’t care if they relist at 1c - I’ll still sell and carry my CGT loss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $39.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $64.04K 2.070M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1950000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 1602098 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.1¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ 941539
Last updated 14.30pm 27/05/2024 ?
WNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.