ZIP 2.34% $1.46 zip co limited..

If you even read - I'm not pro-Z1p. Pay attention for goodness...

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    If you even read - I'm not pro-Z1p. Pay attention for goodness sakes. My post history is all about their incessant dilution. So nobody's laughing buddy.

Using MC as a measure of a company value is useless for most. Penny stocks can issue billions of shares, and have enormous MCs with no volume or depth. Just because the MC shows a value of $5 billion, doesn't mean you'd even be able to sell $500 worth of your shares. Without weighted volumes, MC is an absurd reference. If anything, it's just a penny-stock'ometer of stupidity.

BHP and the like - of course those MCs matter, and they pay divvies, so good on them if they want to print more shares, it's just more divvies they'll have to pay out, and setting things up for a buy-back later. Nobody is criticizing big miners who deliver returns to shareholders, but looking at exploration junk companies (like those in your profile) that haven't generated a SH return for years - MC is the measure of stupidity.

Zip could issue 1b more shares today, and suddenly they become a $2billion dollar company. Everyone's diluted, the price will dump, there's no volume, nobody wants to buy or sell. But hey! 'wow, $2b MC!!'

Did you not notice they print shares to get by? Can't work out how the MC increased, and even bigger volumes deliver no price rise? This is investing 101. You should do some reading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
-0.035(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.50 $1.54 $1.45 $19.96M 13.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 104211 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.