EUZ 0.00% 0.1¢ europa metals ltd

Hi Bill, 43.6m shares held. You can buy on AIM or NEX just use...

1. 58 Posts.
    Hi Bill, 43.6m shares held. You can buy on AIM or NEX just use the right broker. Yesterday I bought on NEX. I truly believe there will be no news until de-listed from ASX. The whole reason for de-listing at a huge cost is to get rid of the strict rules relating to ASX announcements. I still have my concerns regarding the SP when news is released because we all know the company needs funds.

With a market cap of £2M and an asset worth possibly north of £300M it remains attractive. Figures I have seen worked out by other holders suggest a current NPV of US $180M (Circa £130M). How we will see true value I believe will be by farm in to complete the PFS and FS before selling. LR has said on podcasts that he is open to discounted offers for the mine, however my thought is that no such offer has been received hence the de-listing.

Last year the SP here went from 0.060p to 0.15p on anticipation of the scoping study showing NPV. It subsequently crashed when no figures were released. We may see a rise again this week on anticipation of news but I don't think it will rise like last time. LR and co have now had weeks to write the RNSs to be released after delisting. Just hope they are worded correctly and with mind blowing numbers and we should see a nice climb.

The chat board for EUZ back here is very quiet in recent months although the posters on there all seem to be offering constructive chat, (No ramping / de ramping) www.lse.co.uk 

Finally I hope you are right about joining the dots and see an end to this, this year. The asset is still there, just how we prove it up remains the only hurdle due to funds. A placing (CR) would involve 50% dilution to raise £1m so I don't see that as a viable option.

Brace yourselves for the ups and downs on AIM. A Director sneezes in the board room and the SP dips 20%, good news and 300% rise is common.

Just hope for plenty of news flow soon. Good luck all holders.

https://www.voxmarkets.co.uk/company/EUZ to watch the last podcast

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.