ECL 0.00% $3.14 excelsior capital ltd

Is the board required (by law) to act in the best interest of...

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Is the board required (by law) to act in the best interest of shareholders as a whole?
    Have not been able to find any information supporting this argument. I hope you are right. Is it related to protections for minority shareholders?

It is the board's responsibility to report investment performance accurately.
    Going by your past investment performance posts, they have reported inaccurately.

In 2016 the constitution was changed so ECL became an investment entity. That was still while the company had CMI and only a small percentage of the company's value was invested. Now they want to manage the lot. That is a little bit different.

You have to have big kahunas to be a majority shareholder and go against the hundreds of smaller shareholders to keep control of their money.

I know id just say stuff it and give shareholders the choice to receive their money or allow me to manage it. It's the right thing to do.

It takes a certain personality to not listen to shareholders and give them this option. The share price clearly shows that is what shareholders want.

Do the right thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.14
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $91.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.14 $3.14 $3.14 $9 3

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6681 $3.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.23 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.15
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.15 $3.15 $3.15 469
Last updated 15.00pm 10/05/2024 ?
ECL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.