SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: Application to ASIC to administer the listing rules, page-189

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Hi Anie

I did a google search on Roundtripping and you know what I found @aniesbaswedan visting ISX forum repeatedly, it also explains @aniesbaswedan untiring efforts to brainwash all ISX holders and defend ASX.

Dont you see how ASX is abusing its powers.

Explain one thing Wetspac has 23 million cases of money laundering and even worse child exploitation , WBC is trading and ISX does not.

Dont you think if all these 23 million transactions were omitted than all their numbers are wrong and misleading.

For the sake of it if ISX and its directors have done something wrong, let the bloddy cat out of the Dog all 4 demands have been met.

ASX wants to punish ISX tell us whats the penalty and move on..why is ASX punisihing its Share holders..

Grow up @aniesbaswedan and certainly grow up ASX.

Surprising the news is not far away of KYC and KYCC technology being built by age old ASX.. old dogs.. cant hide their shit for long.

If ISX is wrong put the reasons on the table punish them with the penalty and move on.

These guys are not rapists or anti social elements in the community.

Keep moving

Enough said: thanks for your concerns @aniesbaswedan.

You probably understood by now no matter what you say or write.. you cant brain wash us..

Maybe you do the google search roundtripping and let me know if you find anything different.

cheers
    Sam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.