GLN 2.94% 16.5¢ galan lithium limited

Hi Tube , good post . It’s good that we share a few different...

1. 847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2990
    Hi Tube , good post . It’s good that we share a few different views on things but we can still have a friendly debate on here . I saw that interview of Daniel and he makes a very good point about 10 years is the approx point at which recycling is likely to meaningfully kick in . In part this is why I only see this current shortage period lasting no longer than this decade and why it’s so important Jp gets more done sooner rather than latter in any way possible such as the chloride path which gets us to production sooner .

Its funny go back about 3-4 years ago and you could find the odd story here and there in mainstream science articles suggesting there can never be a shortage of lithium in the world as look how much of it there is in the oceans and in clay deposits in the earths crust . It was stories like this that fueled the popular narrative we can never have a lithium shortage as we currently have . More of those experts I was referring too previously .

Such journalism always forgetting the high cost of extracting it from said ocean and from clay deposits with its very low concentration in both those places and what would be the high chemical or electrical workload ( and hence cost ) to break it out and concentrate our lightest metallic element . Again but if price is high enough both those sources ( clay much sooner ) will become viable options in time .

I know cross promotion is not allowed on the site , so I will keep this point short , if you feel as strong about recycling as you clearly do , you should definitely check out neometals ( author is invested there for this very reason) . They have something interesting tech and I think they will do well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $78.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $426.5K 2.577M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 425203 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 83886 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.