CF1 0.00% 2.4¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Hmm, yes. My sentiment was that MW seemed to be treating Intiger...

1. 693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Hmm, yes.

My sentiment was that MW seemed to be treating Intiger badly in recent times. I wouldn't be surprised if egos clashed, MW resigned from the board in the 2nd half of 2017, and then MW treated Intiger a bit like a toy and manipulated the share price out of spite or just to be obnoxious. As chairman of Cicero, he obviously gets along well with his secretary, Sonu Cheema (and from memory, they have a long working relationship). I wonder if MW's behaviour was fuelled by the general dissatisfaction surrounding Sonu Cheema's botched ASX announcements as well? (The Intiger board may have looked at MW's and Sonu Cheema's contributions as unhelpful and like a thorn in its side).

What we know is that MW is filthy rich and probably treats money like a toy (after his great success in Wagyu beef trade). Over the last few months, it's been rather mystifying to me why he'd sell out of a potentially very successful company in Intiger, but possibly emotional power dynamics were at play.

I reckon he was probably overpowered in the boardroom and knew very little about how to steer Intiger.
    When MW resigned I was intrigued by the official statement saying "we will miss MW's boardroom contributions"; almost as if Intiger were trying to retrospectively console him that his contributions were possibly useful.

Still, I remember a HC poster saying in 2015 that he sat on the same board as MW when analysing potential business deals. The HC poster stated that MW had a great eye for successful business and would seemingly reject excellent business deals, able to find a chink in their armour.

This gave me a lot of confidence in MW's faith in Intiger as being a potentially very successful company. So I suppose we can be thankful for that.

Hmm, I would conclude that today's resignation suggests MW has got a great eye for a company in Intiger (but couldn't help run it), and yes, the decks are now cleared of rifraff...

Yep...full steam ahead.

WB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 128307 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 265827 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.