TTM 9.52% 46.0¢ titan minerals limited

Ann: Appointment and Resignation of Members to the Board, page-9

1. 33 Posts.
    Ozthatch I sympathize with your sentiments. Titan has had several incarnations and unfortunately while the directors award themselves pretty decent salaries the money is straight from investors pockets. It appears to be a vacuum machine consuming whatever wherever it finds.

I really find it difficult to understand the Core board trying this merger except for the plain and simple scr*w the shareholders. All that has happened is that the dirty laundry is now in full public display. Carr with his path of misadventures and the Core board (mainly Sedun) just trying his luck.

Titan and Core are now both consumed and exhausted spending time and money on a folly instead of building shareholder value. It was the small shareholders who rallied exposing the merger flaws. Piggot is a late comer and allied himself with the long holding shareholders. All of us can read the judgement itself here:

https://www.bccourts.ca/supreme_court/recent_judgments.aspx . It will be posted soon enough.

This misadventure by Titan (Carr) and Core (Sedun) has nothing to do with nationality race colour or creed. Trying to depict our discussions as somehow jingoistic is not in any of our best interests. People are people wherever you go (I have traveled many many places) and a smile and decent greetings is always joyful.

Both sides should just cut their losses and move on. The courts are now aware of how contentious this attempted merger is and without the courts say so this merger will not happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.040(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $84.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 47.5¢ 42.5¢ $156.7K 342.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 89141 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 5373 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.