TAM 3.23% 3.0¢ tanami gold nl

Ann: Appointment of Acting CEO , page-12

1. 79 Posts.
    Charl, I know it's time to buy TAM when even you capitulate!

Nothing has changed on the ground for the hard working crew at Coyote and the exploration team at Central Tanami. They are all still the same hard working folks. The announcement on the drilling at Coyote yesterday debunks the myth that Coyote is near end of life. These new lodes are substantial and high grade and will see Coyote through till when CT is back in production for ground rush (and beyond).

This is the time to buy if you believe that there is value in the stock (which there is on a pure $ per oz in ground basis). I believe there will be a resource upgrade out soon (pre xmas perhaps) as the first stage of the BFS process. If that is a 10% increase, then it may be reasonable to expect a small spike in the SP.

Beyond that, if you are a gold bull, then there has never been a better time to buy gold or gold producers. Gold producers are at a significant discount to the gold price right now and TAM is the most depressed of them all. Asset and commodity price inflation will be the theme of 2013 even after the fiscal cliff is upon the US. In the lead up to extending the debt ceiling you can expect that there will be a drop in share markets world wide, which all the markets are factoring on now. If you have balls of steel, then wait till then, but I never do so buying now at least guarantees you get in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $35.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $8.283K 267.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 378000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.