DRO 1.53% $1.29 droneshield limited

"And why does DRO need this person on the board?" – As long as...

1. 5,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2473
    "At least you have moved on from your vague and subliminal negative posts on DRO" – there has never been anything "vague" or "subliminal" about my posts on DroneShield! I've always tried to be very blunt and to the point. DroneShield board and management lost first my trust, and then my respect, years ago. And their clear contempt for the shareholders who own the business has only grown since that time. Not only is this not an investable stock, it has deteriorated to the point where it's barely tradeable.

"I always find it enlightening when someone who has never managed as much a chippie shop offers advice to DRO management" – I'm glad to have been of service. Hopefully DroneShield will take my comment on board as well and take some action.
    "And why does DRO need this person on the board?" – As long as you pick members who won't raise concerns about integrity or ethics, the more snouts in the trough, the safer the whole sounder is. Nobody is going to vote against the others in case it backfires.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.