DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

I think I've worked it out ........ Starting from a few years...

1. 1,116 Posts.
    I think I've worked it out ........ Starting from a few years back

DML are a bunch of cowboys, share price is on the up and to, but hostile takeover threatens to expose their facade

DML posture that the takeover crew are dreaming and undervalue the operation and huff and puff and bluff to get rid of the unwanted attention

The unwanted Chinese takeover crew don't get scared easily and persist and persist and finally DML show their hand, a pair of deuces (At best) , and China mob walk, as do a lot of others

time passes ..... It's just bad news ..... And the seemingly patient lenders look like they are trying to do the right thing and get this operation up and running..... They even won an award for their collaboration and deal making so they kind of feel like they are a little special ..... They are good wholesome lenders, unlike all the scrupulous lenders out there.

Time passes .......

An opportunistic mob that goes by the name of cupric propose a deal where the lenders win, cupric wins and shareholders get bugger all........ The lenders get very excited about this possibility ....maybe they weren't so noble after all

but the DML crew are still a bunch of proud Cowboys, and even if some Cowboys were shot by some Indians in the past, there are plenty of new cowboys to take the place of old cowboys.......... They Aren't going to be shoved off the saddle when they know that there are some big settlers out their who have enough cash for everybody, and even retail shareholders .... So the retail shareholders hope!

settlers by the name of Castlepines come and open up their wallets ........ DML eyes light up, Good times are here again and they welcome the settlers with open arms

But the lenders and cupric don't like this at all ...... They had it all worked out ....... How dare DML bring Castlepines into the mix.
    The lenders throw their toys out of their cots ...... We are the gods here, not you DML ...... You must go with our plan ... We win , you lose, and the shareholders are innocent casualties .... Oh well, poor shareholders, but who really cares, those retail shareholders are peasants, no one will even hear their screams as they perish

And that gets us to Feb 10

DML continue to be Cowboys at the expense of retail shareholdeRs

Institutional shareholders have their scouts ..... And they quietly quietly exit the battleground

And all that are left are lots of bloodied peasant shareholders ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.