SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

I do believe this can survive, but would make the observation...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I do believe this can survive, but would make the observation that the quality of the disclosures by the Board around the debt have been poor - maybe even evasive. It is really not fair on shareholders for Boards to omit mentioning their debt unless you go searching for it in often outdated annual reports. Noble and at least one of the Directors go back a long way to Consolidated Minerals Days and territory Iron, so you'd assume some sort of deal will be done. Noble can ill afford more problems. Zinc prices remain positive and Traigura as owners of Nyrstar in Europe have to fill their zinc refineries.

Be that as it may, I do believe this can survive and like CZL which I hold, smaller high grade low capital orebodies is exactly what I believe juniors should be. However, a common thematic I increasingly believe is at work in certainly these two, is that promoters/management spend very little time in country, and in truth have very little idea what is really going on. They are little more than Investor relations officers with some advisory role from many thousands of kilometres away, and 2-3 days travel. Small assets can make an excellent returns on capital but they need hands on management who are in country and not lounging around the coffee shops of Perth doing multiple other things while living off our dime. If they don't want their lifestyles to be affected, they need to find management who will go on the ground, and be proactive.

The portfolio Symbol have is really promising. Lets hope Pitcher and Noble sort this out without the usual VA rape and pillage of the company

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.