A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

Ann: Appointment of Administrators, page-61

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    This is not down to GXY this is down to BOD and Mr Lithium driving the company at full speed whilst only having a single off taker (that was themselves in financial distress). All the BS about "we have a superior product" has sent Burwill broke and kept away other off takers.

Mr Lithium is almost entirely to blame for this, he had a marginal project and didn't react to changing market conditions - he should hang his head in shame. Likewise the Hot Copper A40 cheer squad who have been pumping and cherry picking this puppy for a couple of years should be publicly shamed and ridiculed.

@johnwightman warned about many shortcomings with this project and was targeted by the cheer squad, in fact they even tried to get him banned from HC.

I have been occasionally exposing some of the more extreme claims made by the cheer squad only yesterday one of them was saying
    "I hear that there is a good chance we will be saying konnichiwa and eating sushi with friends before too long. Gxy gonna be pahlayyyyed. "

Sympathy to all retail holders and anybody who has been swallowed the cheer squads BS, as regards the cheer squad karma is a bitch.

Cheers

Newbie Thomas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.